Erectile Dysfunction is mostly experienced between the ages group of 20 to 30 years. There is an increase in the number of patients suffering from ED compared to previous years. The increasing number of erection problems in young men is due to their lifestyle and mental health. They are found to consume more alcohol, drugs, tobacco than older men.Studies suggest that the erection problem in young men occursmostly due to depression and anxiety.
How to diagnose erection problems
- A complete blood count (CBC) test is carried out for checking of low red blood cell (RBC) count.
- Hormone profile for measuring the levels of male sex hormones prolactin and testosterone.
- High-frequency sound waves are used by duplex ultrasound to take pictures of body tissues.
- Urinalysis is used to measure the testosterone and protein levels.
Once your doctor determines the cause of your erection problem, they’ll provide appropriate treatment.
Is erectile dysfunction inevitable?
The inability to get an erection or to maintain it firmly during sexual intercourse is called Erectile Dysfunction(ED). Some people consider that ED increases with age, but the fact is it is not always age-related.
Even though ED frequency does not increase with age, but it is treatable regardless of what your age is.ED has many causes, and it is not always related to aging.
What are the medical causes of ED?
There are various causes of ED such as:-
- Heart Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged prostate
- Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
Certain lifestyle habits could also result in ED:
- Heavy alcohol consumption – Consumption of alcohol reduces nerve communications throughout the body and within the brain, which affects physical coordination and arousal signals.
- Tobacco addiction – Consumption of tobacco not only reduces the blood flow but can also lead to some severe illness.
- Anxiety or Depression – Emotional and psychological stress can also prohibit sexual feelings.
- It could be a side-effect of certain prescription medications – a drug that is useful for sexual performance for one person can be dangerous for others.Common types of medicines which lead to sexual dysfunctions are:-
- High BP medicines
- Hormone therapy
- Calcium channel blockers
Naturally, decreasing the levels of testosterone can increase the risk of ED. Remember, it is not something that should make you feel depressed as there are many magical drugs like Casanova gotas precio, which can quickly cure the ED. Also, age and testosterone aren’t the only factors in getting an erection.Most of the ED is not directly related to age; sometimes, they are related to medical issues as well.Carrying out physical and psychological tests are the best course of action.Once the problem is identified correctly, the ED can be treated, and one can live a happy and healthier life.